I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 10th, jump in anyway! If you blog, leave a link in the comments. If you don’t leave your list in the comments.
133. Being singled out as “overtly Christian”
134. A surprise offer of help
135. Anna bringing me an ice water while I work
136. Luke staying up to hear all about Veronica’s 1st indoor soccer game
137. Watching the boys play pretend something or another in the backyard
138. Firewood piled up right outside the back door
139. Long maxi skirt to cover my legs that need shaved
140. Big Honey Crisp Apples
141. Eggs and sausage for breakfast
142. Actually sitting down and writing out a school schedule for a couple of kids
143. Anna asking if she can read her book to the younger kids
144. Watching the Guinea’s scratch around the yard
145. Reading to the kids during breakfast
Now is the time to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email.
Email subscribers will receive my Advent Devotional, FREE in their inbox as soon as it’s released this month.
I considered selling my Advent Devotional as an ebook but decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress FREE.
So sign up (CLICK HERE) and be on the lookout. It will be released before the end of the month.
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.