I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 11th, jump in anyway! If you blog, leave a link in the comments. If you don’t leave your list in the comments.
146. My Advent Devotional is finished and at the printers. I’m having some printed copied made for me. (This Advent Devotional ebook will be FREE to all my email subscribers. Make sure you’re signed up! This devotional is good.)
147. Leo coming into the office to call Chris
148. Chris is on his way home (more on that later)
149. Fireplace running all day
150. Older girls helping with youngers so I could finish the devotional today
151. George Winston radio on Pandora
152. The fire department getting a large grass fire under control yesterday in 40 mile an hour winds before it affected us
153. Reading your list of Thanksgiving in the comments or by email
154. Leo walking around half dressed while the rest of us are wearing socks, sweaters, etc.
155. Pajama Day (We normally have it on Friday, but we needed one today.)
156. Intention and focus on my blog
157. Luke reading chapter books (He got into them later than the older girls, but now he’s there.)
158. Bernadette, encouraging her Challenge girls by example and leadership, to keep a gratitude journal for the next couple of weeks
159. Folding a bunch of laundry today
160. Anna polishing her nails a beautiful (on her) blue
161. Hearing the garage door go up…it means one of my people who was gone is now home
162. Spiritual Direction with an awesome spiritual father (I can talk that way about him because he doesn’t read my blog, otherwise his head may grow.)
163. Kids drinking hot chocolate in the morning to wake up
164. The leaves starting to turn
165. Visiting some new to me blogs this evening or old ones I haven’t stopped by in a while
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.