I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 21th, jump in anyway! You’ll be glad you did. If you blog, leave a link in the comments; if you don’t leave your list in the comments.
30 Days of Thanksgiving
288. Texting with Veronica while she’s away at a tournament
289. Bernadette’s excitement over her orientation tomorrow
290. A BIG salad for dinner
291. Keeping my patience on what felt like a very rushed and chaotic day (read: I had to leave the house)
292. Washing dishes in warm sudsy water
293. Anna drying beside me
294. Waking up to rain with more rain expected
295. Luke burning trash
296. Bridget keeping her brother above her and below her in line!
297. Getting a few Thanksgiving food items bought today (read: the turkey breast is already thawing)
298. Listening to JJ HellerThe Boat Song
299. Spotify and Pandora on the computer
300. Chris’ hugs
As you begin or finish up your Christmas shopping, please remember if you click my Amazon links <> it helps offset the cost to run The Littlest Way and or buy another book.
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.