I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 8th, jump in anyway! If you blog, leave a link in the comments. If you don’t leave your list in the comments.
30 Days of Thanksgiving
106. Amazon–I know we all love local shops, but being able to do almost all my Christmas shopping, in one place, without having to be a part of any crowd whatsoever, is extremely important to this semi recluse/wannabe hermit/introvert.
107. Hummus (I think I’ve listed it before, but C’mon–Hummus)
108. Goodwill shopping or as we call it, GW Boutique. I love shopping at the GW Boutique because I can score some awesome books, shoes and clothes at a quarter of the cost anywhere else. I do dislike the crowds though–see #106.
109. Hunting Season–I do not hunt nor do I want to hunt, but it is a part of who my man is and it makes him happy.
110. Children who forgive me when I’ve messed up.
111. Reading Billowtail to my children during lunch. We are enjoying this book so much. I don’t always tell you to go buy the books I read, but you must buy this one.
113. Cold and windy soccer fields. Standing or sitting on them means I’m alive and healthy and so are my children.
114. A phone that can take pictures, give me directions and make phone calls–who would have thought 10, 15 or even 5 years ago? and it’s waterproof!
115. Dark Chocolate (I think I’ve listed it before, but C’mon–dark chocolate)
116. A new appreciation for Military wives and single parents
117. Sweet encouraging emails–y’all know who you are. Thank you.
118. Luke making “Curly Hot Dogs” in the microwave–I try not to judge
119. Chris’ smile
Now is the time to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email.
Email subscribers will receive my Advent Devotional, FREE in their inbox as soon as it’s released this month.
I considered selling my Advent Devotional as an ebook but decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress FREE.
So sign up (CLICK HERE) and be on the lookout. It will be released before the end of the month.
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.