I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 5th, jump in anyway! If you blog, leave a link in the comments. If you don’t leave your list in the comments.
30 Days of Thanksgiving
62. A dentist who will schedule all 8 of us for cleaning at the same time
63. Walking down into the pasture with some of the kids this evening
64. Having a vigil candle lit on the fireplace mantel
65. Neon footie socks
66. Leo’s squinty eyes when’s tormenting someone
67. Hearing the girls practice piano
68. Black yoga pants
69. Folding laundry
70. Freshly folded towels piled up
71. Boys straight from the bath or shower
72. Having our Laptop checked out because it wasn’t working only for the repair man to call and say it was working
73. Room to walk around out here where we live
74. House slippers
75. Brussel Sprouts from Sam’s with bacon and butter
76. sandwiches and chips for an easy dinner
77. Teaching Textbooks for the kids math
If you have not signed up to receive The Littlest Way in your email inbox…ya need to now.
(Oh wait, I’m reading Dr Ray Guarendi and he says don’t end with an addenda like “Now.” Instead I should say it like this, “You need to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email and if I have to tell you again…” He doesn’t really mention my blog, but you get the point of what he’s saying.)
My Advent Devotional will be a FREE ebook for blog subscribers.
I thought about selling it as an ebook but then decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress free.
So sign up (CLICK HERE) and be on the lookout. It will be released before the end of the month.