I keep forgetting to tell you my bloggy friend Sarah at More Than Enough is joining me in 30 Days of Thanksgiving. After you read my post, leave a comment, Pin, Like, and Share…go visit Sarah. (I’m just kidding, you don’t have to do all those things–except visit Sarah.) I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 9th, jump in anyway! If you blog, leave a link in the comments. If you don’t leave your list in the comments.
120. Laughing with other soccer moms and dads on the sidelines
121. A “Team Mom” who looks like a Big ‘ol Harley dude and calls the team “His Girls”
122. All the pictures said “Team Mom” posts on our team Facebook page after each game–like this one of the team praying before each game.
123. A dead snake–don’t worry, no pictures of a dead snake
125. Amazon boxes arriving–wink 😉 wink 😉
126. Pausing this post to look at some of Veronica’s soccer game pictures with her on the “Team Mom’s” instagram account
127. The washing machine
128. Luke making canned soup for dinner
129. Singing to Leo in the rocking chair
130. Bridget raiding the coin bag for poker money
131. Philippians 4:13 bracelet I wear all the time
Now is the time to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email.
Email subscribers will receive my Advent Devotional, FREE in their inbox as soon as it’s released this month.
I considered selling my Advent Devotional as an ebook but decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress FREE.
So sign up (CLICK HERE) and be on the lookout. It will be released before the end of the month.
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.