Another year, another 31 Days writing challenge. I’m already struggling with this one. This year I chose to write on Bible Verses About Patience. Each day I will choose a verse that address patience, or lack of, and write about it. In addition to the posts, I have some lovely printables in mind. Look, this is an area I struggle with and lovely printables will serve as a beautiful reminder of these patience scriptures.
1. 31 Days of Bibles Verses About Patience
2. Bible Quotes About Patience: Psalm 27:14
3. 31 Days of Bible Verses About Patience: Ecclesiastes 7:8
4. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Psalm 130:5
5. 31 Days of Bible Verses About Patience: Psalm 37:7-9
6. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Psalm 37:7-9–Part 2
12. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Romans 8:25
13. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Luke 21:19
14. 31 Days of Bible Verses About Patience: Romans 12:12
15. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Colossians 3:12
16. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Ephesians 4:2
17. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Romans 5:4
18. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Galatians 6:9
19. 31 Days of Bible Verses About Patience: Philippians 4:6
20. 31 Days of Bible Verses About Patience: 1 Corinthians 13:4
21. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: Hebrews 10:36
22. 31 Days of Bible Quotes About Patience: 2 Timothy 2:24
24. 31 Days of Bible Verses About Patience: Galatians 5:22
27. 31 Days of Bible Verses About Patience: Hebrews 6:12, 15
I’m participating in 31 Days again this year. Last year I wrote for 31 Days on the Book of Sirach. This year I’m writing for 31 Days Bible Quotes. If you’ve ever Googled, “What does the Bible say about…” I’m going to tell you. By the end of 31 Days, I will have compiled a comprehensive list of scriptures for many topics such as anger, joy, peace, trust, etc…a list of Bible quotes! (Updated…life y’all. I made it 24 days and then my life, my first vocation, took over in a big way.)
This post may contain affiliate links to products I love and recommend.
*August 17, 2016 Update: I’ve written a book, Bible Journaling Tips, Inspiration and Permission, that contains all of these Topical Word studies in one place!
1. 31 Days Bible Quotes Introduction
2. Bible Quotes: How Does God Feel About Me?
3. Bible Quotes: Patience in the Bible
4. Bible Quotes: Gentleness in the Bible
5. Bible Quotes: Mercy in the Bible
6. Bible Quotes: God’s Word
7. Bible Quotes: Praise in the Bible
8. Bible Quotes: What Does the Bible Say About Our Words?
9. Bible Quotes: Our Thoughts
10. Bible Quotes: Rest in the Bible
11. Bible Quotes: Joy in the Bible
12. Bible Quotes: Morning in the Bible
13. Bible Quotes: Anger in the Bible
14. Bible Quotes: Gratitude in the Bible
15. 5 Reasons to Memorize Bible Quotes
16. Bible Quotes: Beauty in the Bible
17. Bible Quotes About Money
18. Bible Quotes: Humility in the Bible
19. Bible Quotes About the Devil
20. Bible Quotes: Angels in the Bible
21. Bible Quotes: Prayer in the Bible
22. Bible Quotes: Courage in the Bible
23. The Truth About Me and Bible Quotes
24. Bible Quotes and Music
I’m participating in the 31 Days Writing Challenge October 1st through 31st, put on by The Nester. For the challenge, a writer will choose a topic or theme and write everyday through the month of October on that particular theme. For my first 31 Days in 2014, I chose to read and blog through the book of Sirach. The book of Sirach is often called an Apocryphal book of the Bible and is written very similar to the book of Proverbs. It contains instruction and admonition concerning money, friendship, a good wife, parenting and word of encouragement.
1–31 Days Reading Sirach
2–The Fear of the Lord
3–Three Ways to Spend More Time with God
5–Who is My Neighbor
6–What Does the Bible Say About Money?
7–Online Bible Study
9–Philippians 4 and Sirach 17
12–A Man of Understanding
13–What is Religion?
15–One Way to Spot Bravery
16–What is Ebola?
17–And Then…A Heart Attack
18–Meditate Constantly on His Commands
19–Before You Speak
20–Prayer for Strength
21–Daily Affirmations for Women
22–The Book of Sirach
23–Inspiring Bible Quotes: Don’t Look Back
24–31 Days Draft
26–A Good Wife: An Intelligent Wife
27–A Good Wife: A Modest Wife
28–A Good Wife in Her Well Ordered Home
29–A Good Wife Honors Her Husband
30–A Good Wife Makes Her Husband Happy
31–Daily Affirmations for Wives
You can see I missed day 25 of my 31 Days; let’s just count that as a grace day ok. Sometimes, taking the littlest way means something has to give.