My daily gratitude affirmations will serve as the truth in my life; a life that can get cloudy in sticky floors, wet dogs, tired toddlers, cranky teens and stressed husbands. Suddenly, the beauty of the truth gets mixed up with the messy of the hard.
471. Chris having a fire going before I got up
472. Chris making cheesy scrambled egg burritos for breakfast
473. Singing Christmas carols with Veronica and her soccer buddy Courtney on the way to practice
474. Exiting because of traffic and having a phone to help me find my way
475. Bernadette being excited about work and telling me about it
476. Beans, chips and cheese for dinner
477. Bernadette making stir fry for lunch
478. Buying a book, Writing in the Margins: Connecting with God on the Pages of Your Bible when Amazon had 30% off one book the other day–I’ll let you know what I think in a Book Club Time post soon
479. Having to move furniture around for the Christmas tree and ending up with the big leather chair right in front of the fire
480. Being momma so I trump all the kids who want to sit in the chair
481. Offering it to Chris when he comes in the room
482. More venison for the freezer
483. Seeing deer in the fields around us
484. Leo always, ALWAYS needing to nose kiss me before I go anywhere
Leave your daily gratitude affirmations list or blog link, Instagram, Facebook or Flickr link in the comments each day or whenever you stop by. I would very much enjoy seeing your truth.
As you begin or finish up your Christmas shopping, please remember to click my Amazon links <>.