My daily gratitude affirmations will serve as the truth in my life; a life that can get cloudy in sticky floors, wet dogs, tired toddlers, cranky teens and stressed husbands. Suddenly, the beauty of the truth gets mixed up with the messy of the hard. But when I pause, and look back with the intention of separating the grace from the mess…I find the gratitude.
Gratitude Affirmations: Red
536. my red “morning cup” for Chai Spiced Tea
537. when Chris uses my “morning cup” to drink his sweet tea (w/a straw)
538. my red, “evening cup” for my Chai Spiced Tea
539. Leo and Bridget picked out and used their own money to buy me those two cups for my birthday this year.
540. My red Cast Iron Dutch Oven…worn and loved ragged
540. Pink Lady apples
541. Ribbons on my Missal