My daily gratitude affirmations will serve as the truth in my life; a life that can get cloudy in sticky floors, wet dogs, tired toddlers, cranky teens and stressed husbands. Suddenly, the beauty of the truth gets mixed up with the messy of the hard. But when I pause, and look back with the intention of separating the grace from the mess…I find the gratitude.
Gratitude Affirmations: Spring
542. green leaf buds
543. Chris planting a few more trees…still waiting on a replacement fig.
544. Picking up sticks in the yard with Chris and the kids..his idea not mine, but turned out to be fun.
545. grilled burgers
546. dinner date withe Bernadette
547. getting ready for Holy Week
548. Bernadette sharing her excitement and questions with me
549. Leo telling me he’s going to get mys pt warm before bed each night
550. warmer weather–spring!