Welcome to My Daily Gratitude Affirmations. My daily gratitude affirmations will serve as the truth in my life; a life that can get cloudy in sticky floors, wet dogs, tired toddlers, cranky teens and stressed husbands. Suddenly, the beauty of the truth gets mixed up with the messy of the hard. Keeping a list of blessings, of gratitude for the truth in my life, helps me to see past the struggles of the day and focus on the good–on God’s goodness and love in my life.
485. Good report at the doctor
486. Luke getting his first deer (an 8 point)
487. Nice visit with a friend
488. Visiting with Bernadette after the other kids are asleep
489. A fireplace that holds BIG pieces of wood that burn all night
490. Striped cotton pajama pants
491. Listening to George Winston on Pandora (Have I said that one before?)
492. Making a Flipagram with my take on the photo challenge word for today–“Holy” I put together a show of my holy ordinary, set to the Peanuts music
493. Designing a blog planner that works for me–it will be a free download by the end of this month
494. Leftover beans, chips and cheese for dinner
495. Getting our first Christmas cards of the season in the mail
496. News that Veronica will get her braces off the 16th–Family picture has been put on hold until after that date!
497. Leo cutting paper and bringing it to me because “I made dis fwor you.”
Leave your daily gratitude affirmations list or blog link, Instagram, Facebook or Flickr link in the comments each day or whenever you stop by. I would very much enjoy seeing your truth.
As you begin or finish up your Christmas shopping, please remember to use my Amazon links <> I get a little kick back from Amazon as a “Thank You” for sending you over there–at no extra cost to you of course. Thank you.