I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 12th, jump in anyway! If you blog, leave a link in the comments. If you don’t leave your list in the comments.
166. The Advent Devotional for Women is ready! If you’re a subscriber already, you should see a link at the bottom of this post in your email. If you are not a subscriber to The Littlest Way–sign up here to receive your FREE Advent Devotional for Women.
167. Getting a quick nap with Leo today
168. Online bill pay
169. Jack Johnson’s song Better Together
170. Finding some new to me bloggers today
172. Bernadette teaching piano. I’m proud of her to take this role on as a 16 year old
173. Hot baths
174. Being able to overhear a conversation at the post office where a woman was telling the man in front of her she just lost her husband the 3rd of this month. His reaction was so kind and I was able to say a little prayer.
175. Small town post office
176. The freeze last night that made all the leaves fall on the ground so Maximilian could go make a Leaf Angel
177. A dedicated office space
178. The way my girls mismatch their neon colored footie socks
Now is the time to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email.
Email subscribers will receive my Advent Devotional, FREE in their inbox.
I considered selling my Advent Devotional as an ebook but decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress FREE.
Sign up now. (CLICK HERE)
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.