I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 20th, jump in anyway! You’ll be glad you did. If you blog, leave a link in the comments; if you don’t leave your list in the comments.
277. Bernadette getting her first job
278. Younger kids sitting patiently with me in the car waiting on Bernadette’s interview
279. Chris coming to get the kids after the patience wore off
280. A Chick-fil-A salad while watching Veronica’s soccer practice
281. Getting arrangements for Veronica to go to Church while traveling for an out of state tournament
282. So many of you signing up to receive your free Daily Advent Devotional
283. Leo’s tired breathing next to me at night
284. Chris’ tired breathing next to Leo–next to me at night
286. Visiting with a fellow soccer mom friend at practice
287. Drinking water out of an old Mason jar
Now is the time to sign up to receive The Littlest Way by email.
Email subscribers will receive my Advent Devotional, FREE in their inbox. Hurry Advent begins November 30th.
I considered selling my Advent Devotional as an ebook but decided not to. I know how stressful this time of year can be…money, family, sugar highs and lows, turkey buying, tree decorating…I am really proud of this devotional and I want you to have it–stress FREE.
So sign up (CLICK HERE) and enjoy!
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.