Welcome to My Daily Gratitude Affirmations. My daily gratitude affirmations will serve as the truth in my life; a life that can get cloudy in sticky floors, wet dogs, tired toddlers, cranky teens and stressed husbands. Suddenly, the beauty of the truth gets mixed up with the messy of the hard. Keeping a list of blessings, of gratitude for the truth in my life, helps me to see past the struggles of the day and focus on the good–on God’s goodness and love in my life.
498. Sticking Leo straight in the tub when he came home from camping–“hunting”
499. Putting Maximilian in right afterwards
500. Directing the rest of them in after dinner
501. Seeing my children in camo jumpsuits
502. Macaroni and Cheese for dinner
503. Quiet house while I took a bath
504. Leo resting on me for a long time after bath
505. Chris chopping more firewood
506. Going through a box of wool and Alpaca sweaters and socks that fit Bridget
507. Chris teasing Bernadette…well actually all the kids
508. Almost finished with my new blog design
509. Finding a good video on Youtube showing how to get started hand lettering
510. Kids excited to hang their stocking for St. Nicholas tonight
511. Potluck at Church coming up on Sunday
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.
As you begin or finish up your Christmas shopping, please remember to use my Amazon links <> I get a little kick back from Amazon as a “Thank You” for sending you over there–at no extra cost to you of course. Thank you.