I’m keeping a running list of thanksgiving–30 Days of Thanksgiving to be exact–for the month of November. I’m forcing myself to remember Thanksgiving is a choice, a way of thinking and a way of life. It’s more than just a day at the end of the month of November. I’m inviting you to please join me. Who cares if it’s already November 19th, jump in anyway! You’ll be glad you did. If you blog, leave a link in the comments; if you don’t leave your list in the comments.
265. Buying a new chain for my Miraculous Medal
266. Leo calling PVC pipe ABC pipe
267. Eggs and sausage to the dinner rescue
268. Kids each bringing in 2 pieces of wood for the fireplace before family prayer
269. Family prayer
270. Reading from A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 as part of family prayer
271. Anna brushing Leo’s teeth
272. Helping Veronica fill out her soccer information for college coaches to look at
273. Tomato soup and cheese quesadillas for lunch
274. Sight word flash cards with Maximilian and his trusty sidekick Leo today
275. The power of words
276. Falling asleep in a warm house
Each day there is more encouragement and even some laughs over on my Facebook page. Head over and “Like” me there for more.