My daily gratitude affirmations will serve as the truth in my life; a life that can get cloudy in sticky floors, wet dogs, tired toddlers, cranky teens and stressed husbands. Suddenly, the beauty of the truth gets mixed up with the messy of the hard. But when I pause, and look back with the intention of separating the grace from the mess…I find the gratitude.
Gratitude Affirmations: In the Backyard
531. opening the first bottle of bubbles for the year
532. Leo talking Chris into pushing him on the swing
533. kids playing the board game they created and designed, “Narnia-opoly”
534. Bible journaling: “Be content with little or much,” (Sirach 29:23)
535. Chris and Luke pruning our fruit trees